Static Mattress – Pressure Relief (HIRE)
- The three layered, zoned design of this very high risk pressure surface is ideal for heavier patients with poor mobility or uncertain skin sensitivity.
- Made from premium material, each foam layer is made of varying densities to maximise the redistribution of pressure.
- A top layer of high density, temperature sensitive, visco-elastic convoluted memory foam conforms to the body’s shape, working in combination with the higher resistance support layer to disperse pressure evenly.
- The core layer and edges provide form, strength and stability. The convoluted memory foam improves ventilation to the skin’s surface and increases the overall weight capacity to 160 kilograms.
- Foam is covered by an inner cotton cover for added protection. The polyurethane top cover features multi-stretch material for reduced shear and friction. With waterfall skirt to provide protection from moisture ingress, seams are stitched for strength, then welded or tape sealed for maximum infection control.
- A PVC slip-resistant base helps maintain product position on bed. The cover is also pre treated for protection against dust mites, mould, mildew and bacteria and includes an asset management panel for recording facility details.
You can hire this product per week for the price listed below either by ordering online now or contacting us on 1800 684 277.
Book for 4 weeks, only pay for 3 weeks when you pay upfront.
$30 per week
10 in stock
Please note this product may vary in appearance to the displayed image
Purchase/hire price does not include collection of equipment. If collection is required please advise at your earliest convenience. Additional charges will be charged upon collection of goods.