Sure Grip Bendable Cutlery – TEASPOON
Bendable Eating Utensils
These bendable utensils are designed to assist people with restricted mobility, diminished strength, and/or limited hand and wrist dexterity. Sure Grip Bendable Utensils feature the unique ability to bend just above the handle at a more comfortable angle for users. These stainless steel cooking utensils are also dishwasher safe.
Rubberised Built-Up Handles
The utensils feature built-up rubber handles with flexible ribbing to help improve grip strength. Extra thick for individuals limited to using the entire fist, the handle prevents the utensil from slipping out of the hands even when wet! Each built-up handle measures 1 ½” (3.8 cm) wide.
Ideal for Poor Hand Control
In a set of 4, these utensils include a rocker knife, bendable fork, bendable tablespoon, and bendable teaspoon. The spoons and fork feature a twist in the metal shaft to, making it easy to bend to any angle. The knife has a curved rocker blade that requires minimal effort for cutting. Note: knife is not bendable.
- Made with stainless steel, the flexible ribbing on each built-up handle helps improve grip strength during use
- Perfect for those with poor grip strength, tremors, poor hand control, or requiring extra stability while eating
- Offering a variety of grip positions, bend the utensils to the left or the right to achieve a position that requires minimal effort
- The latex-free rubber construction is dishwasher-safe for convenient cleaning and durably built to last
- Sold individually, the eating utensils measure 101.6mm (4”) long with a built-up handle that measures 38.1mm (1-1/2″) wide
- Dishwasher safe up to 125 F (52°C).